❤️ Welcome to Azengeds On Bitwine.

3 months ago

Hello, ❤️

My Name is Azengeds (Azen gets It & You)

“Gifted Psychic Clairvoyance” Over 12+ Years of experience able pick up on your energy profile quickly and gain some insight into what’s going on.

I have the gift of visions that allow me to see into the astral sphere of the questions you ask. On this note: One of my “Bonuses” I give in my readings is to give you this same gift to help you and your life succeed and flourish.

I sort of teach “Psychic 101” class in a sense along with helping your with love career money..etc

My “goal” is to stay empathic and understanding while giving your reasonable advice not just using intuition however, I also use logic in my readings and give the good and bad so you have a well rounded reading. :)

I like to make my readings fun entertaining & helpful.

Please Note: Do to the respect of “Bitwine’s Policy” and Moral’s and Code of Ethic’s. I cannot give you “Health, Medical or Legal Advice. How ever I may be able to help you with all other questions and advice.

Are you looking for a fun experience, General Readings or Advance details to some question, Looking for excitement and help with love or career or finance’s.

Your in the rite place please try my (Psychic Gift’s) Now I feel you will have an enjoyable experience, by the way I try to always connect before we have a paid reading out of respect to you. :)

Hey you know what too, don’t just try me but try the other “psychics” on this site theirs so much talent and amazing people with different skills great heart’s and many psychics are way better than me with better accuracy.

So please make sure you get multiple readings to it helps with your “Psychic Reading Perspective and Experience.”

Please ‘Go ahead’ and give “Bitwine Psychic’s” a try they may have what you need and want.

May I please ask you to hit the follow or like button at the top if you enjoy Bitwine

- “Thank you so much”. :)

I wish you many blessings have a great day or night.

Thank you for being you everyone your all amazing!!!!!! :)

- Azen ❤️