When can i move on?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Though i love him.. we just dont work. When am i able to move away from him? ( we live together ) ifeel i cant find a way out.. cant afford to get away on my own..thus stuck….

over 4 years ago
lunamurotarot's photo

Luna Muro (lunamurotarot)

2 posts

you need to feel what you really want. your heart knows everything. and listen you the universe. it also shows you the best way to go. anyway you can do everything. come to a reading and we will ask your angels what they recommend you to do

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I know this is hard dear, there is a deep history left to take care of between you two and it prevents you from moving forward. please contact me to see about clearing the karma and what is still happening with him

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you can move on , in your life for future , and changes from where you are in your life . On line live chat . Blessings