Birthday

over 4 years ago
rubs didn't upload a photo

Ruby (rubs)

2 posts

hi, I’m a little confused by something that happened. I got into a bad argument with this guy I know for a year and didn’t talk for aabout a month. He reached out to me again and we hung out and had intimacy. The second day he showed up without notice and had intimacy again. The next day he said we were texting too much and seeing eachother too much. I said I understood if he needed time and space that I was perfectly fine.my replies became short and I eventually gave him his space. I invited him for my birthday celebration and he ended up saying he couldn’t go. I don’t know what is wrong and I don’t know if I should even continue to try and be there when he comes back. I’m tired of dealing with the same things. I’m tired and want to move on but it’s like he doesn’t let me. Would we even have something if I stay or should I go?

over 4 years ago

lets talk ill do a special 15 mins for 60… please mention this. I have lots of details…and know whats going on.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and answer all of your concerns and questions on this guy . its a lot you need to know about him and much more . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️