new love

over 4 years ago

i want a real love. Someone who is selfless, giving, caring, ambitious,motivated. Someone who wants to build with me and have a family….marriage, the whole package. I know he is out there but will this be the year he comes forward? Im not looking to go to him but him to come to me.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

You have to keep your heart and mind open to such a person coming to you. Stay focused and don’t lower your standard. It can be lonely at times, but stick to your guns and be specific with the universe when manifesting what you want. I find the biggest problem people have in manifesting real love is giving in when they are lonely and trying to make the wrong people fit a mold when they know deep down they are NOT the one. They choose to look past red flags out of loneliness and desperation. It is worth putting that time toward yourself and becoming the person you desire. It is worth it in the long run.

If you wish to discuss this in detail, or if you have any questions, I would be happy to chat with you.

Bright blessings!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn,

It’s beautiful how you are learning EXACTLY what you want and you are spelling it all out. You’re doing the steps for visualizing what you want.

The only potential barrier that I see for your success is internal. You need to learn to TRUST your own intuition more and not second guess it like you do (your thoughts overrule what you feel in your gut and that causes chaos for you).

I can give you the steps to overcome that sort of self-defeating behavior. Give me a chat!

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!